For instructors interested in participating in active dialog about experiences, designs and best practices around using VoiceThread for teaching and learning, we have created a new group in Penn State’s Yammer network called “VoiceThread Advocates at PSU”. Our goal is to make this Yammer group the active space for sharing, discussing and exploring opportunities around VoiceThread at Penn State.
- Go to http://yammer.psu.edu and select the Go to Yammer link.
- If you have not yet created your Yammer account, follow the steps to do so, being sure to use your Penn State (.psu.edu) email address as your login.
- Once in Yammer, use the search box in the top of the interface and type in “VoiceThread Advocates at PSU”.
- Upon seeing the group listing, select it to go to the group.
- On the group page, click the + Join button
Yammer provides a fantastic platform for all kinds of users to discuss, share and collaborate around the use of VoiceThread. Please feel free to recommend this group to any and all you feel would benefit from joining the group. We hope to see you there!